All city trash, litter, and pollution ends up in our seas, through storm drains, wind and gravity; only later to be consumed by us, as it is part of our food supply chain.
- Don’t toss cigarette butts or matches on the street – find a garbage can
- Our storm drains do not get treated; anything poured down them goes to sea
- Pick up after your pets – feces is toxic to marine life!
- Don’t litter – 100, 000 marine animals die from man-made items
- Cut all your 6-pack rings
- If you see litter – pick it up!
- Educate others, together we can make a collective difference!